Driving test preparation & test
Driving test preparation is a driving lesson, covering all aspects of driving that you have learnt through out your previous driving lessons and a mock driving test. You will be taken to the Queensland Transport Centre where your driving test is booked and take your test in one of our driving school vehicles. After your driving test you will be dropped home (hopefully with your Queensland drivers licence) !
Learners Driver Training can book your Queensland driving test for you too. Call us today to find out how.
If you have never had a professional driving lesson before – or it has been a long time since you have had one, we strongly recommend that you book a normal driving lesson in the week leading up to your driving test. You may need more than 1hr to fix any bad habits and the last thing you want is to get stressed and feel rushed just before your driving test!
Make sure you check out our Queensland Driving Test guide, with everything you need to know about booking your test.
Preparation Lessons and Driving Tests with Learners Driver Training Include:
- Pick up and drop off
- Completion of paperwork
- Driving lesson covering all aspects of the test
- Use of our vehicle for the driving test
(The driving test booking fee is an additional cost – please ask us for prices)
All Prep and Tests are:
- Pay as you go (Cash at lesson, bank transfer or credit card prior to lesson)
- Subject to our a 48hr cancellation and rescheduling policy
- You are able to choose different pick up and drop off locations within the local area
- If travel time to and from the test centre is more then 30 mins from your pick up or drop off an additional fee will be incurred